Cisco CCNA syllabus : (Exam Code : 200-125)
Nettech India located in Thane, Mumbai & Navi Mumbai, provide you the best CCNA training in Mumbai region, leading to CCNA Certification that certifies your knowledge in computer networks. In this CCNA course, you'll gain the knowledge of Cisco networks, especially about configuring routers and switches. After The completion of CCNA certification you acquire the knowledge of installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting almost all Cisco networks. CCNA course prepares you for the CCNA exam. The successful completion of the CCNA exam leads to one of the most widely recognized certifications in the information technology (IT) industry.
CCNA Course details :
You will learn how to create the network by describing the purpose and all functionality of various network devices using OSI/ TCPIP Models and their associate protocols. When a student enrolls himself with NetTech India for the CCNA course, he is entitled to receive course material (pdf). We also provide the knowledge related to the use of following protocols: IPv4, Describe IPv6 addresses, Global unicast, Multicast, Link local, Unique local, eui 64, Differentiate methods of routing and routed protocols. Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Configure OSPF v2, Configure OSPF v3, Frame Relay, VLANs, access control lists (ACLs).
CCNA syllabus is taught in such a manner that a student who is complete fresher or whether he is working professional is easily able to comprehend.
• Some common Features in CCNA Syllabus are to learn how to create the network describe in the purpose and all functionality of various network devices using OSI/TCPIP models and their associated protocols. It also includes identifying and correcting common network problems at various layers using layered model approach and also differentiates between LAN/WLAN's operations and features IP, EIGIP, Frame Relay, RSTP, PVSTP, Root Bridge election, Spanning tree mode.
• Configure and Troubleshoot of inter VLAN routing, VLANS, Configure Trunking, Ethernet and ACNS.
• Managing Cisco IOS Files and explain Boot preferences, Cisco IOS images and Licensing part. DHCP, NAT, Recognize High availability (FHRP)-VRRP,HSRP,GLBP, Utilization of Syslog Output, Network Device Security includes
• Network Device Security includes Device password security, Disable telnet, SSH, VTYs...
• Switch Port Security includes Sticky MAC, MAC address limitation, Shutdown unused ports
• CCNA syllabus includes a Troubleshooting section, trunking problems on Cisco switches ... and WAN Technologies VPN, MPLS, Cellular 3G / 4G etc. For more details enquiry us.Back to top
Available delivery methods for this course: