Angular JS course enables the candidate to learn and master process of web development with Angular. The course will help you to gain immense knowledge of related concepts like TypeScript, Bootstrap Grid System, SPA, directives, forms, pipes, observables and understand the process of testing of Angular class. Angular has changed the whole scenario of developing web applications and it has been dominating the web market due to its high performance and responsiveness. This Angular training course will teach you the concepts related to Angular like facilitating and development of single web based application, typescript, components, model view controller, etc. The training course is easy and one can develop the robust application for projects of different types.
By the end of the course, you will be able to master and understand about
- Learn the angular architecture
- Work with help of TypeScript
- Learn the components and the concepts related to data binding
- Learn how to work with service and dependency injection
- Validate model driven forms
- Use HHP with routing
- The concept related to custom pipes and directives
- Perform unit testing
- How to use Angular CLI
- How to develop user friendly UI using bootstrap
The course is ideal for the candidates and aspirants
- Who want to learn about UI and web development process
- For UI developers
- Technical project managers
- For full stack web developers
- Quality Analyst
- Entrepreneurs who aspire to learn about JAVA script framework.
The students should have a basic understanding of programming and should have a keen desire to learn about the basic concepts of JAVA Script.
Net tech is a reputed institute that offers high quality training in this subject. Our trainers are highly qualified and are backed by multiple years of expertise in the field of front end development technology. Moreover, all our classes are interactive and we insist students to ask questions and participate in discussions for their overall development. However, we also provide recordings of each session in case the student missed the class or for future reference.Back to top
Available delivery methods for this course: